Table of Contents
- 1 Everything about the volume eyelash extensions method will be explained here.
- 1.1 What exactly are volume eyelash extensions?
- 1.1.1 Volume eyelash extensions options
- 1.1.2 How long will volume eyelash extensions last?
- 1.1.3 How long will treatment for volume eyelash extensions treatment last?
- 1.1.4 What is the best volume eyelash extensions method?
- 1.1.5 What is the best way to select the right length?
- 1.1.6 What is the best thickness?
- 1.1.7 Different types of classic as well as volume eyelash extensions
- 1.1.8 Advantages of Volume Eyelash Extension Technique volume eyelash Extension technique
- 1.1 What exactly are volume eyelash extensions?
Everything about the volume eyelash extensions method will be explained here.
The demand for eyelash extensions is increasing across the globe, and women are discovering the benefits of an extended, more full eyelash line. Did you know that there exist different types of eyelash extensions? This article will look at how to use the volume eyelash extensions method.
source image : www.jvglam.com
What exactly are volume eyelash extensions?
A volume eyelash extension technique is where a technician joins an artificial bundle of lashes to a natural eyelash. The thickness of volume extensions is determined by the volume selected. The greater the number of eyelash extensions included in this bundle, the less the synthetic eyelash.
Volume eyelash extensions options
- 1.5D volume of lash volume Certain professionals use the technique known as the one-and-a-half-lash volume, which blends with the classic technique with the volume technique. The stylist enlarges one lash to the natural lash and, on the other, a fan of two lashes. This results in a lighter and more full-bodied look.
- 2-D Lash Volume 2D is utilized in cases where the client wants to create an average volume of lashes. Gluing two synthetic hairs on one natural to create a larger volume can be achieved. The technique is appropriate for natural eyelashes with an average thickness but is not thick enough.
- 3D eyelash volume: A fan with three artificial eyelashes is glued onto one eyelash. The 3D lashes are ideal for people who enjoy pronounced eyes.
- Mega volume eyelash extension It’s also known as “Hollywood volume” – 4D, 5D, 6D, etc. It’s the extension of artificial lashes to each natural eyelash. It is popular with those who have bright eyes and those who wish to keep their eyelashes for as long as possible; however, it’s not advised for women with weak or thin eyelashes.
How long will volume eyelash extensions last?
If you take care of your aftercare properly and get top-quality work done by the stylist, volume eyelash extensions will last for 3 to 4 weeks. Following that, we recommend refilling.
How long will treatment for volume eyelash extensions treatment last?
There are many aspects to be considered:
- Expertise and qualifications of the stylist.
- Natural lashes in the number of lashes
- The volume is chosen (the more the volume, the greater the volume, more time it’ll take)
- The behavior of the client (lying in a quiet position, spinning, etc.)
- A job of high-quality takes between 2 to 3.5 hours. It is contingent on the method selected.
Tips For eyelash extensions stylists Don’t be chasing speed. The quality of the build will emerge by itself.
A word of advice for clients Knows that an excellent extension can’t be completed in a single hour. It is not a good idea to experience uncomfortable while wearing your eyelashes. The application of the volume eyelash extensions is a difficult job, so it requires a lot of time.
Learn ahead of time how long the process will take so that you can select a technician who can complete the task. However, being prepared more for the professional work of skilled artists is more costly.
What is the best volume eyelash extensions method?
When selecting the proper volume method, you must be aware of the following aspects:
- What’s the condition for natural eyelashes? There is absolutely no risk in using any volume eyelash extension method when the eyelashes of the client are thick and strong naturally.
- What kind of effect can be expected? Density can enhance appearance. It’s helpful to think about the type of lashes you prefer: lightweight and mega-volume lashes.
Hairstyle tips for stylists Remember that if your client’s natural lashes are thin, They are usually subjected to the effects of aggression. The lash line shouldn’t be weighed down with excessive volume. It is also dependent on the kind of eyelash extensions you choose to use, and the greater volume you have, the smaller the extensions should be.
What is the best way to select the right length?
The ideal lengths for the volume eyelash extensions procedure are between 7 and 13 millimeters. The length used for the eyelash extension will depend on how healthy the customer’s natural eyelashes are and the desired appearance. The procedure should be secure. In addition, the amount of fake hair should not surpass 1/3 that of the natural eyelash.
What is the best thickness?
In the case of two-volume (2D), For double volume (2D), the thicker layer between 0.10 and 0.07 is utilized. To make 3D volume lashes, it is recommended that the thicker 0.07 is utilized. For colossal volume, an amount between 0.06 and 0.05 is recommended.
Traditional lashes are simpler to put on. 1. Artificial eyelash extension is attached to the natural eyelash, and thicker artificial hair is utilized. In the volume extension method, stylists glue at most minuscule two lashes to the natural lash.
The bigger the volume, the lower the lashes will appear and the more natural the appear. Volume extensions are ideal for people who have tiny natural lashes.
Advantages of Volume Eyelash Extension Technique volume eyelash Extension technique
- Improves the form of your eyes.
- You can choose between a variety of types of methods.
- Aids in filling the lines of the lash.
- It makes the look more attractive.
- You can make a variety of types of eyelash designs.